List of the books I would recommend reading, in no particular order or genre. I have marked my favourites, but they are all worth reading.
- Meditations by Marcus Aureliusfav.
- Letters from a Stoic by Lucius Annaeus Senecafav.
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Hariri
- The Great Escape: Health, Wealth, and the Origins of Inequality by Angus Deaton
- V for Vendetta by Alan Moore
- The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoevsky
- The Master & Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakovfav.
- Switch: How to Change Things When Change Is Hard by Chip and Dan Heath
- Dark Matter by Blake Crouch
- Neuromancer by William Gibson
- The Making of Prince Of Persia by Jordan Mechner
- An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth by Chris Hadfieldfav.
- Foundation by Isaac Asimovfav.
- Wisdom Of Insecurity: A Message for an Age of Anxiety by Alan Watts
- Four Thousand Weeks: Time Management for Mortals by Oliver Burkemanfav.